Saturday, April 10, 2010

Teenager in Love

Its funny how much you want to write when you're really sad. Three posts in one day, when i haven't posted once since June.
I never appreciated how right Dion and the Belmonts were.

Each night i ask the stars up above, why must I be a teenager in love?

Well, never had to ask myself till now I guess.
You never appreciate the meaning of some songs till you go through the feelings that they talk about.
How can something that was so beautiful actually cause so much pain?
It is a real bad feeling. When something you thought would last forever comes to an abrupt end. And you're left in the dust, feeling empty.
Who would have ever thought that little quarrels could lead to something so big?

I cried a tear, for nobody but you.

Random Ramblings. Random thoughts that pop into my head as i stare at the chat box and wait for him to talk to me.
If you should say goodbye, I'll still go on loving you.
Each night I ask the stars above, why must I be a teenager in love?

No comments:

Post a Comment